Skip to content
This topic has been weighing on my mind for a long time. I've been terribly lax in speaking up as a brand on the very important social issues that have been brought to the front of everyone's mind for the past year. While I'm always seeking to learn and improve, I'd like to take a moment and share what Rosy Reveries stands for, and some actions I'm taking to support those values.
Some things that I believe and stand for:
- All life is precious.
- Every human is inherently valuable independent of race, gender, sexuality, or socioeconomic status.
- We are capable of a better world.
- Everyone deserves to not only survive, but thrive.
- Black, Asian, and Indigenous Lives Matter.
- LGBTQ+ (including bisexual and trans) individuals are valid.
Actions I'm taking to support these values:
- Donating a portion of proceeds (at least 10%) to a charity or non-profit that supports women, to change each quarter.
- Using inclusive language on my website, on social media, and in my correspondence.
- Intentionally curating diverse representation in my visual branding.
- Using recycled or other sustainable materials in my products and packaging, and encouraging customers to reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Using ethically sourced materials in my products and packaging.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection